Friday, November 26, 2010

Ordinary Family Dinner


I have only one wish tonight, when I was passing by our neighbour's house. The family was having dinner together, an ordinary and Real family dinner.

I wish that when I am home, there will be mom in the kitchen, dad in the living room. Then after I finish bathing, I will help mom preparing our dinner.

*Slap*
I need to wake up! I am in a foreign land, all alone! No matter how ordinary my wish is, I can forsee that for the next few years, this "ordinary-family-dinner-routine" won't happen too often. It will be too sad for me to count, as it will be only a handful of days I have spend at home in a year. Believe it or not, for the past few years, I have only maximum of 7 days at home annually. ="(


I agree that I see more things here, I experience more, I learn more, I have become more open-minded. I am grateful for that. However, if I am allowed to be greedy, I will ask for one more thing: While I can still see, experience and learn more here, I also wish that I can be with my family more often. People I love and love me back without asking nothing in return~


No comments: