Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Almost ended~


Time flies~ In few more days, it's DECEMBER, the last month of the year!

Was checking my resolutions for 2010, and I might not be too proud of myself. =(

What have I achieved? Where have I been? Have I improved?

Whatever it is, one thing for sure, I do not wish to go back. I just want to go forward and do my best again... At least, I still have a month time to do something that can add some values to Chapter 23 of my life.

Anyway, I might be afraid that this year ends with nothing significant, but for a few days already, I have been logging in to this blog, thinking to write a wrap up post for the year of 2010. I saw some valueable things in life, experienced it, one of my dream is realized. This part of me thinks this year is not completely a bad one. However, another part of me had made me to logout, to ensure that I make a good use of the month of December, so the posting, the year end wrap-up will not be too ugly, too disapointing.

Fighting~ (I intended to write "Good Luck", but it seems that luck is not what I need)

2 comments:

Ming said...

at least u have achieved something in life, and that is good.

Just make a good wrap up for the last month.. :D

Linda Tan said...

yup! Lots more to work on though :)

Just wait for it yeah~ surprised that I still got someone following my blog. Hoho Thank you =D