Monday, November 1, 2010

Backpack and Guilt


My mind was wondering around this early morning. I was thinking about those backpackers, then I started to have this little conversation in my head.

Linda: Don't you feel heavy?
Backpackers: No, you just need a good backpack...

Then I was arguing, hmm... imagine and compare: you WITH your backpack and you WITHOUT your backpack... you will definitely feel the difference.
Then I suddenly start to relate it to 'guilt'. people who walk around with guilt all this while, have never realized how heavy it is for their mind, their heart, until one day they choose and they have been freed from the guilty feeling, then they realize that they can walk around (live) much ligther.

The moral of the story is that "Do not be too comfortable when you carry around a good backpack! It might be filled with those unnecessary things that you should unload to lighten your every step"

What a morning~


No comments: