Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Looking back~


Here I am, my body is aching, my head is aching, but I just need to jot this down!

There were a few kids (ehm kids... I mean those are not grown-ups yet... ) in our neighborhood who were playing and screaming... happily, I believe. AND somehow I got irritated by them!

Then the thought of being irritated by those loud and happily screaming kids shocked me! I AM OLD! Gosh~

My mind was rushing for memories! I need to find it back; the memories, the feeling. I assure myself that I am not too old YET... I am trying to relate with my childhood time where I was as naughty as them, as loud as them, as free as them, as happy as them.

I found it back!!! I still can easily recall those memories, and I reassure myself, the memories are still CRYSTAL clear. Old people can't do this.

*Relieve*
P.S. Sometime, we need to look back. Give yourself a pat on the back for those good achievements! Give yourself a pat on the back for had conquered the bad times with flying colors!

No comments: