Friday, June 25, 2010

Random thoughts

I feel bad about myself who complains a lot lately, because outsiders have been affecting my life, my mood so much! I hate it! I hate people who complain, I hate myself even more when I complain.

I talked to a friend, she had been a very good listener. Sometimes, I need just a pair of ears to listen , really listen, and not commentting. Thank her for doing so, when I much need it.

Done a bit of thinking about responsibility, about giving our best and about the fact that we cannot change people.


Responsibility & Giving our Best
Each individual has responsibilities. The only that we can do about these responsibilities is to give in our best in fullfilling them. If each individual can just do what they are supposed to do, most likely 'helping hand' is not so much needed. I am not saying that we can now live without others, which we certainly CAN'T. Giving example; saying that if nobody is littering, everybody is doing their responsibility in keeping the environment clean, cleaner won't be out of job, but they certainly will have less unpleasant things to do, won't they?

If after giving your best you are still not achieveing the expected? It means your best is just isn't good enough! Feel good about the process that you have tried hard, next is to try harder.

Changing People
I should realize and should not be too upset that I cannot change the habit of others. The fact is nobody can. Good and Bad are relative. Nobody is perfect, and thus, some of us try to work towards perfection which we realize we can't, but still this is the process of giving our best. This is about the principle which some people live in, including me. This principle might not be 100% right for some people who do not believe so! Anyway, Right and Wrong are relative too.

The thoughts are so random, that I do not know how I should conclude them.

No comments: