Sunday, June 6, 2010

For the Run!


I am starting my practice for the race against cancer last night, officially =P

After 2 rounds and climbed up 7 floors of staircase, I thought I was dying... Yeah.. that's serious. Lucky made home in time, lied down and cathcing my breath and here I am, still alive.

Today, had my personal training session at the gym for an hour, and run for 13 minutes (reached only 1.3km of distance), and realize that I have a long way to go for the 5km run that is coming in less than a month~
For some people 5km is a short distance, for me it's like moving a mountain. Can do, it's just need more effort!
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!

Lately, I feel dizzy all the time, when I turn my head too fast, when I shake my head, when I see my computer all day long, when I look down too long, sometimes, even when I blink my eyes.

Need more time to do whatever I need to do and of course so that I can rest more~

No comments: