Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!


To my not-so-perfect, yet great Dad ever: Happy Father's Day! Love You~

Sent a card home, but I think it still stuck somewhere in the post office. Bought that card and it describes almost everything that I can tell about my dad.

On the card, there is this picture of a father, sitting in his car, and around that picture, there are 10p.m., 11p.m., 12 p.m., then "you are always there for me". Yup, He always be there for me. =")


People hate waiting, at least I do, but my dad always wait for me, when I am on my way home. When I studied in Malaysia, most of the time I took ferry home, the timing was always off, so I can only called home when the ferry was about to depart. Always, it arrived late at the destination, or the luggage officer gave me trouble. After I passed the busy and loud crowd, I will start to search for him, guess what? He was there already!

There was this one time, it was drizzling and it took so long before the custom officer gave my passport back (Yup, in the ferry, the officer holds on to your passport, then return a stampped passport to you when you arrive). I just stepped out the ferry, I could already see him, with his hair wet, smiling to me. I could still remember, how he must saw the ferry arrived and starting searching for me. under the rain.

Now, I am in Singapore, sometime, he can't pick me up in the airport, so my sister or my aunty will. Then, I normally take train home. Early this year, I was back home for Chinese New Year, my flight arrived around 9p.m., so I take 10 p.m. train. When I reached my hometown, it's already 2a.m., again, he is there waiting.

This kind of feeling, the feeling that there always someone be there for you, I will never trade it for anything else.

Love you dad~


To all daddy in the world, Happy Daddy's Day!

No comments: