Sunday, June 13, 2010

...


I have finally used up all the training session with my personal trainer. During the 6 sessions with him, I found out good things about having a personal trainer:

1. I make the appointment with him, I ought to come. No skipping class.

2. When things are harder for me to lift, he will be there helping. Imagine if I were alone, i will just move on to the next 'easier' machine. =P

3. Of course, he is there to show you the proper way to use the machines. I have learnt and from now on, I will be on my own.

Anyway, will try to keep the regular 3 days working out in the gym. Always feel happy whenever I walk out the gym, it's just a bit difficult to get myself in there, sometimes. =P

New update is that I have a roommate now. My friend is looking for a job, so she is staying with me now. I have been living alone by myself for 8 months. I have no issue with sharing a room with other, as I always did for at least the last 20 years, with my sister, with my cousin, and with my friends. However, I must admit that I prefer to have the room all by myself. I can do whatever I want: making a phone call freely, sleep with light off, cry when I feel to and of course a quite space that anybody would need from time to time, whether you realize it or not!

Sound selfish, huh? That's the truth, so forgive me~

Lately, I hate myself for being too 'cruel' to others (some say), and also too considerate about others which at the end I found out that I have been inconsiderate to myself.

Anyway, for those who are still looking for a job (in Singapore or Indonesia) all the best! Please put in your best effort!
Exhaustedly, love you all~

No comments: