Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Recap!


Can you imagine that it's already March? It's still very clearly that I was welcoming the new year with a bunch of new friends looking at the Singapore classic fireworks when the clock hit 00:00 - VIP view!!!

Then... friend's wedding, CNY, my birthday, and back to this tiny country, where plenty opportunities await.

There is a list of plans to be executed, and I am starting very slow, but glad that the first step has been taken, although it's not easy it's satisfying. I am easily satisfied afterall. =D

I am not very great in keeping the healthy eating habits (the sour food and coffee are haunting me again), but I am officially fell in love with my breast stroke when I am in the pool (yeah... you can start laughing cause I don't care, I am too busy enjoying my own feeling that I can now finish so many laps, compare to 3 months ago). The point is I am exercising to burn off a small portion of the unhealthy food consumed.

Anyway, will try harder to get myself back to the gym! Wish me strength for this~

Learning wise, I am back to reading, and tomorrow is going to test my first toastmaster experience. Will share if it's interesting enough and most importantly, if I have the time!


I am always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught! - Winston Churchill

No comments: