Thursday, March 24, 2011

What's wrong with March?

Gosh! This month is not really a good one for me. Let see...

Losing swimsuit in a cab, which never made its way back to me. How can I? Because I was feeling crappy on that day, and my little brain, like pooh-bear's, cannot think of anything else...

The crappy feeling took my two weeks away. Yeah, that's making me losing half of a month joy.

Then... I woke up one Sunday morning with fever! Gosh.... I know that I am feeling tired, low-energy, but fever??? 'Wo'-man~ It has never crossed my mind. The next thing I know, I spent two whole day sleeping, and not getting better.

When I saw doctors, they only have one advice for me. What's that? "Don't get too stressed". Last time, I can easily say that I am not stressed over work. Long hour work does not mean stressed, no? Now, since every doctor tries to convince me that I am down because of stress, I am not sure if I am not stressed.

Best of all~ I thought I am facing so called relationship problem. Not man-woman kind of relationship, but it's more like you-you-me-me kind of thing. Ah~ I can never understand why I cannot satisfy all people, when I know that I do not have to, but I am trying to, at the end the same result still I am not able to. It's mouthful.

I can only say I should treasure those friends that I have fought with and talked it out and befriended again. Yeah... I know friends that I hang out a lot with, but unable to straight things out. So I just leave it 'curly and crumpled'. Learn and move on with my life, with all cautious act whenever dealing with them. Difficult life? Oh yes, it is... Thus, resolution of the months to come is "Be Kinder to Myself".
I just hope March can end faster, which I do not know I feel that it will solve my problem. You know... time heals me~ And to think it out of the box, out of Singapore, Japan has more serious problem than me, and they are hanging on, why can't I?

This post is easy... No thinking and everything is just sort of blurt out... So don't confuse if you cannot get the meaning of some phrases or words, and wondering why the hack that word appears there, etc. Just move on... don't have too take it too seriously. :D

Eh? Why am I feeling a curve up at both ends of my lips? Feeling better~

2 comments:

Angelia said...

that's great then.. :))
told ya..you are staying in one of the cleanest country. i wonder why i keep getting news about you're sick..hmmm..

Linda Tan said...

It's the lifestyle, not the environment. :P