Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Balance in Life


I was thinking about the thing I love the most... The first answer that strike my mind is that spending my spare time in my room with a really good book to read (currently indulging myself in Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol. He has always been writing a brilliant story *o*). Then I was reasoning, if I am given the opportunity to do this for the rest of my life, will this make me really happy? Definite answer: NO WAY!

I was trying to refine my answer, which at the end I conclude it as:

I would love to keep myself busy with all the "must dos", "must plays", "must socializes" and "significant to dos", and at the end, I would give myself a pat on the back by giving myself a time out with all the "love to dos".

It's all about balance... Too much of anything has never been good!

No comments: