Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tiger's Tail - end of 2010


It's year end! Time to wrap this year up, since I have 2 days for myself and myself only. =D

This is not a glorious year, but a meaningful in its own way.

The proudest achivements that I have are:

1. Realizing my dreams to realize my parents' dream, travelling around the world. It does not stop here though, it's kinda something ongoing. =D

I know that Mom and Dad enjoying themselves. For Mom it's seeing the new places, experiencing something new. For dad it's the meeting with new people and of course, the photos snapping. For me, it's the gathering and the joy in seeing them happy. =D

2. I can finally SWIM. Yeah! I mean swim as it moves from one end to another end of a swimming pool. Best thing is It's NON-STOP! and the fact is I Love swimming!

While I am so proud in achieving the above, I had several other things that I think I could do slightly better. But done is done, so I am proud to say that I have achived what I have set in the past 12 months.

3. Read and Write more... I completed 9 new books (Being Happy, Things that I want my daughters to know, With a Little faith, Dear John, The Appeal, Love in Torn Land, Eat Pray Love, Open Heart, English as Second Language). It's lesser than I would like to, but when I recall, I had been pausing from reading, as I have problems with my eyes at the middle of the year. Once you stop, it takes time to warm up the engine again. Haha...

Butttttt... I write more this year~ 72 posts (including this one =D). There might be one or two more before the year really ends :)

4. The race... I ran for a cause in July this year, Race against cancer. Frankly, I love the feeling that I felt during the run, it was different in every kilometer that I had conquered. Really... finishing the race was nothing, it's more on the process. Will do it again next year~ =D

Then... there are actions that I had taken and I think they are good ones, such as;

5. Starting my 'piggy bank'~ Never too late is the word! I had started, and I just need to continue.

6. Moving in to a better place. Despite all the hassle, it's worth it! Stepping in to the house, I feel home! No screaming. While they care for me, I still have my privacy. A lot of laughter (especially grandma's laughter). What can be better when you are in a foreign land?

7. Giving back. I have decided that volunteers would not really in my list anymore. It does not close the chances that I will be doing it in the future, if I am given a chance. Greatest thing about giving, when I have no time, I am blessed enough to contribute in other form. As always, when I help others, I realize that they actually had helped me more~

I hate to admit it but this year, keeping a better health, is a Total Failure.

I can't recall when I started drinking coffee, by the time I realize that I love it and am addicted to it when I had it almost every day. Even with the knowledge that I am going to suffer if I do not stop, I still drank it. Anyway, lesson learnt, the hard way. Really Hard!

Also, I was not determined enough to get my butt in to the gym 2-3 times a week, even I know that I will feel good when I walk out from there.

No matter how it has been, it's the best 2010 that I can have~ :)

No comments: