Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sophaholic



I'm kinda realizing outing without a bag of stuffs home in my hands, just feel not right, at all. Oh yeah, I'm a sophaholic now.

This month is so so supportive. With all discount and sale offered, the shops become more attractive now. Blue, Red, Orange highlight in the price tags are even more encouraging me to empty every cent I have in my wallet. Crying for help!

This last two weekends are the peak. With a lot of shopping bags and drain wallet home. Felt kinda 'broke' but 'Good'. With all reasons I have in mind, Shopping and being broke are just so acceptable.

I guess the only cure for Sohapholic buddies in this world is "Lock your door, Throw away your house key, and Stay there", if you can. If can't, NO Cure for this.

2 comments:

RooK said...

Get yourself a glass of water when your are locked in the room.

In case of fire and you are trapped inside, at least you can have a drink.

; ]

Linda Tan said...

If I'm 'locked'. How can I get myself water?

Different case if I lock myself in a room. Hoho...

Anyway, this hot weather, we do need water~~ =P