Sunday, August 17, 2008

Friendship



Friendship is all about being supportive, sharing good and bad. It really is complicated thing when you need to bring up this topic and discuss about it.

Is a good friend is the one who keep quite when we do wrong?

Answer is definitely 'NO'

But for them to be too honest just to show they care about us, is it the right thing to do?

Answer is definitely 'NO'

It is not easy, because 'Friendship' involves more than one individual which varies in personality in many many ways. And when come to human interaction (note this is not HCI - Human Computer Interaction), this is HHI (Human Human Interaction) that I am talking about, Understanding is the most important thing.

I'm not expert in this, but I do go through this thing before. Long long time before.

My best friend and I have been friend for long long time. But we do face conflicts, a lot of them. But we always get over it. Now, we can talk and laugh about it. And really no more bad feeling about it.

One day, on my 19th Birthday, My best friend wrote me a card, here is her saying:

Almost 4 years, both of us walk together in path of friendship.
Sometimes... we met many pebbles in our path and almost all the pebbles hurt you, but you didn't leave me alone.
You step aside the pebbles, even... willing to build fence with me.

Now, in your 19th birthday...
Maybe both of us had choose the different way but, I don't thingk I let you behind...
I just choose to walk behind you, so...
I can catch you when you fall...

I luv you... Friend.
Thank's for everything.

Happy B'bday

GBU Always

Cup... with love

Wenny


I'm grateful we had a fight, I am grateful I'm grant the knowledge to accept it as part of Friendship, and I am extremely grateful that it's not only me that have that knowledge, but she does, my friend does.

I hope... Everyone does!

P.S. Before 10th Septemeber, I hope everyone has built a bridge and get over it. =D

No comments: