Sunday, August 31, 2008

Acknowledgement


"This project has been a work of many. As throughout the completion of this project, assistance and encouragement from others have been the main keys in delivering this project successfully. Thus, I would like to take the chance to convey my gratitute for people who have been so much help for the last ten months. Although, it is impossible to list each person, but I feel certain people must be credited beacuse of the magnitude of their contribution"

That's how acknowledgement of my final year project starts. Will be a bit of modification here. =D

I have finally finished my Final Year Project. To be exact:
Day/Date: Sunday, August 31th, 2008
Time: 17.28 P.M.

Can I just start with a "piuhhhh"? Haha... Free is how I feel. (Another 2 assignments are just nothing now, shall conquer them all in no time). After long long ten months facing only my final year project again again n again, I am damn bored. Aikh!!! Now, I am Free!!! Kya!!!! What should I do to express it? Haha

Best part of this project is the learning process. Academically, Most of the subjects I'd learnt in my second year and third year are implemented in this project. And I learn new things in using the basic features of Macromedia Flash, Visual Web Developer and Adobe Photoshop. (The last one is the one I hate the most, will uninstall the s/w once I pass my presentation) And please don't laugh, I need not to explain myself how bad am I dealing with things that require 'patience'.

Muach Muach Muach... It's how if I get happy. Akh!!!

Get to the main point to thank all people who have been best supporters ever.

Mom and Dad... They are still in the very first row. I need not to explain why, but they really have been real supporters. Both, Morally and Financially. Wakakkakakka... Love you!

Friends... Friends who had helped this 'limited-computer-literate' girl in finishing up her prototypes. Thanks to Jensen to keep his word and really a good business deal I had with him. Haha... n Dyana who helped guiding me in the website and my movie clip making proces. Of course I didn't leave this one out of list, Chia wei, for the Wimax =P, very useful for my research. Then, to my classmates, Shan Shang and Ee Cher, thanks for sharing. Great 20 months with you two. Then, my best friends, Wenny, In In and Novi who are not around but have never forgotten to give their moral support from wherever they are. and others around me that had been so understanding to bear my 'seriousness' while I was doing my work, especially Angel. No Talking please. Haha... and sorry for those who I'd scolded (Thomas, Wiri and Danny), no bad feeling please... Just hormonal changes due to stressness. Haha

Lecturers... Ex-Supervisor who basically triggered the 'poping-up' of the idea of my project and current supervisor who had patiently bear with this new supervisee of her for the last 4 months.

Others... Another two friends somewhere else. Said who had been so considerate when I was doing my work and had helped a bit here and there in my research (in both cool and cruel ways) and Nasa, who had given me some ideas by stressing me up with tones of questions in the very early phase (consult with him had been more stressing then meeting supervisor) and thanks for the moral support in motivating me and help me set down a goal.


How lucky I am. Arigatou Gozaimasu~


2 comments:

RooK said...

Wimax worked? haha

Linda Tan said...

for future enhancement. Thank you =)