Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Who are we doing it for?


Most of the time, I do things for myself. The reason: ..., because I like to do so. ..., becasue I love to do it. ..., becuase it's good thing to do. ..., because this will be useful, for me and for others. There is also times, that I do it, because I am told not to do it.

A lot of time, I do it because I know people I love will be proud, happy, or rest-assured, when I do so. In the other words, I do it for others, people I love, I respect!

Which one is better? Do it for yourself or Do it for others?
The perfect answer will be: a balance of both!

However, in the not-so-perfect world, and as a not-so-perfect individual, the perfect answer might not be so perfect, afterall. There is always one reason, either for you or for others, that out-weigh the other.

I always like to think that things surrounding us are all RELATIVE, depending on how we see it. For me, it so much more important that we feel great after whatever we do, it can be something beneficial for us, but definitely not something Harmful to others.

No comments: