Saturday, July 17, 2010

Good Friend


Was exchanging messages with a very close friend.

If I think back, not sure why I can be so close to her. In a lot of things, we are just different, yet I am comfortable with her, a person who I have always turn to when I need a shoulder to rest. My dad even insisted that we should become god sister. haha

We were discussing about "being stressed out".

The scenario:

Me: Stressed, and would like to be alone
Her: Stressed, and need a company

Happened at the same time.

Her: want me to accompany her
Me: do not want to accompany her, as want to be alone

My Question: will you be mad at me?
Her Answer: If I am stressed, I believe you will never refuse to keep me accompany. Then, when you are stressed, I will try not to leave you alone, whenever possible (she joked that to prevent me from doing anything silly. Gosh! never cross my mind~) I will not be mad, anyway.

Ah~ What have I done before that I deserve such a good friend, friend with wings :')

No comments: