Sunday, January 3, 2010

Trust


Trust comes in a lot of form.

Parents to their Children, Husband and Wife, and Friend to Friends.

The absent of trust will harm a relationship, any relationships.

My parents' trust to me is with no boundary. I am grateful for that.

I love my mom, for standing up for me, for trusting me.

My last few months in Medan, before flying to Malaysia, had been about fighting for dreams that are now postponed, and along with that, outing late night was the trend. I had never regret of those things, but staying with my caring auntie, was another issue. They just got very 'worried' when I was home very late, almost every night. I can understand them now. However, I did nothing wrong by that time as well.

As my 'guardian', auntie was reporting to my mom. The reason, they just didn't want me to turn to a bad girl. (They should rest assured that I won't. =D Too much thing for me to worry if I were to be one)

After that, my mom called and said only one thing: "I tell auntie, that you are already a grown up. You will be able to take care of yourself. Do not dissapoint me!"

Something that I will never forget.

Anyway, the post is not about my parents trust to me. This I have never had doubt.

Why trust to friends is very hard to be built? Afraid of being hurt when you find out another side of them? Maybe. But, if we do not have trust, how should a relationship continue? will they and ourselves be hurt for not trusting?

Wondering~

No comments: