Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Never take things for granted!


I hate those who take things for granted.


I recall, a friend sent me an email before, the story is about how we normally say 'sorry' when we bump into strangers, but when we bump into people we know, we love (or love us), we just do not apologize, or even worse we scold them for being in our way.


We are taking things for granted, which we should not!

I believe every living creature always has their own limit, don't think because you yell louder, then you win. Think!!! People who stay around you, supporting you, because they love you. They do not deserve being treated that way. If one keeps on acting like a jerk, then they will one day regret it!


P.S. She should stop screaming to people who care about her. This really stresses me out. }= This makes me miss home even more, people are just more considerate there.

No comments: