Sunday, January 24, 2010

"I Love You"

My niece 'called me'. Mom told me that she just finished put on 'make-up' for my niece. Told her that she looks pretty and casually told her that she hasn't been talking to me for few days. Then my niece said "Call yi ma, I want to tell her"

*all conversation is in Chinese"

Niece : "Yi ma~ mama helped me to tie my hair, Mama bought a new hairband for me" *actually it should be po po (grandma)*
My mom : "Tell yi ma what you wear"
Niece : "Yi ma~ mei mei wears a pretty dress today, wanna see a bride" *they are going to a relative wedding dinner*

Then she kept on updating me on what's happening there.

Then, I heard my mom saying, why don't you sing a song for yi ma. how about 'liang zhi lao shu'?

Me : "Sing for yi ma"
My Sis : "Sing 'you love me'" *it should be 'I love you'*

Then she started to sing (she learns this from Barney show, I guess)

"I love you
You love me
We are a happy family,
with a great big hug
and a kiss from me to you..."

Niece : "wan liao" (meaning finish)

Everybody claps for her, she left and when I talked to my mom, I can hear her talked to her dad:
Niece : "Tonight where are we going to eat?"

Haha... she is so cute...
Can't wait to see her soon. =) Another 3 weeks and I am now having the homesick symptoms already.

Love you, niece~

No comments: