Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Resolutions


As always, a new year, a new spirit, new goals to be achieved. For 2010, there is a list that also being made to make up for the laziness in 2009. Here we go:

1. Better Health
Exercise more. At least 3 times of jogging in a week is my minimal goal. I just find out about body sculpt in the Community centre nearby my area. Will enrol for it. Other than that, By the end of this year, hope that I can swim =D Lose few KG and keep it that way.

2. Year for Family
Plan two trips with my family. Bali is one, another one might be China. Sorry for sacrificing the time that I should spend with friends for this. I realize I had been taking my family for granted so far, which I shouldn't. For friends, We will have our trip to Simalem this CNY.

3. Write More
At least 50 posting by the end of the year. Also, starting to write a short story will be good =D I should sharpen my skills, after all this is my dreams.

4. Read More
At least 12 new books should be finished by the end of this year.

5. Pick up extra courses
For now, decided to continue my guitar class. Although, language course also interests me so much. Mmm...

6. Better Financial Management
2009 is a total failure for this point. =P Sale is everywhere, how can I resist. Anwyay, for this year, by being a bit busy, hope that I can have less time for shopping. Haha.

7. Back to the society.
Although christmas is a good season of giving back to the less fortunate people, but might be good if it can be a year round activity. Will see what I can do.

Oh yah, Volunteering in SPCA might be interesting. =)

Let me check back this list by the end of this year, to see what have been achieved and what has been left behind. =D

Happy New Year, Everyone!

No comments: