Friday, June 5, 2009

Niece =D


I missed my niece so much, so I called, and I got to talk to her. But she was feeling not well, fever for last two days.

So when my sister gave the phone to her and I can only heard "Yi Yi". Anyway, always love the way she called me~

Then, my sister kept on insisting her daughter to talk to me and sing for me. She can sing now =D

At last, she sang. Kya~~~~ as usual, the only favorite song of hers: "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."

"Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are"

Such a big improvement! Last year she could only follow when you sing:

"la la la la la la star
la la la la la la are
la la la la la la
high
la la la la la la
sky
la la la la la la star
la la la la la la
are"

How proud I am =)

Love you, niece. Muach~

Love,
Yi Yi~

No comments: