Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Crumpled


A quick update on whatever going on in my mind, with no order!
  • Guitar class has been so much fun, but the 3 hours trips that I need to do for an hour class is definitely tiring.
  • People who take pride in whatever they are doing is definitely live their life to the fullest! A Korean Hairstylist who is extraordinary in his style, the Beverly Hills doctors who help other to get a better life (not merely aesthetic purposes), Waiter who enjoys entertaining customers. They are all are heroes in their own way.
  • I believe all people have those fairy tale life that they wish to live in. I am =)
  • Shop 'til broke. I am now definitely on that state.
  • Making time to read and write. I really try, and need to try harder.
  • Happy that my family is enjoying their trip to Aceh. Although I need a break, but my parents deserve it even more. Good for them.
  • I should try harder in accepting praises =)
  • Starting the day with your favourite song is just AWESOME!
  • Lastly, No matter how tired I am, still grateful for what I have.
Mmmm... Lists can go on and on, but my eyes are not so cooperative now =p

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, bokek juga disana? wakakaka