Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Need a Break!


This is the fourth time I logged in to Blogspot and hit on the post new post button, wrote few words and could not find the right way to sort out whatever going on in my head.

Lots are happening lately. One thing for sure, Tired! A lot of things to learn, or it is too much for my little brain to handle. Time has never been enough to catch up with friends, and most importantly even for myself.

Last week is a week with no end. This week will be another one.

Wondering how much I have grown and learnt. The only issue is that learning with no time to evaluate and touch base with myself, is definitely not a good thing.

Hope that August come quick. Convocation, Meeting Friends, on top of all, trips with Family. =)

Sometime, people just need a Break!

2 comments:

Angelia said...

it's been long since i checked on ur blog and post something on my blog... =P

will be waiting for u here...hehehhe..
by the time u come here..i'll be SUPER busy with FYP.. =.=" hate that...huh..
but will spare sometimes for u...^^

Linda Tan said...

Yo~ I have take more leaves for August trip. Yay!!! I am coming honey~ Hoho