Saturday, June 13, 2009

Guitar Class


Thanks to my Colleague, Lena, I am now starting my Guitar Class in Fengshan Community Club. It is quite far, about an hour from the place I stay, but I totally have no complain about it. There is always price to be paid anyway :)

Today was the first class... Kya!!!!!!! Looking at the teacher played the songs, make me smile smile and smile. The sound when he plucked the string, it is just BEAUTIFUL Waiting for Tuesday, hopefully can get my own guitar by then. I am so excited about it. What should I name it? Maybe "Tar Tar"... Hmmmm... Sounds good!!

"Tar tar... come to Mommy" Wkakakakkakakak...

Anyway, after weeks of feeling stagnant, no improvement, this week feel a bit of improvement, actions taken, and am glad about it. Guitar class is one thing, I had bought a pair of nike sport shoes. Start running and burning the fat, girl~ Yay!!! And working life, I start to understand that not knowing everything is okay and glad that I know that I don't know. Shouldn't be too hard on myself. Thanks for the support of good bosses and colleague, though. =D

August is coming. Couldn't wait any longer. Mom, Dad, Sis and my cute little niece and of course my dearest genk in Malaysia... =D

No comments: