Sunday, April 27, 2008

Who you wanna be?



Familiar with this guy? YuP!!!! he is Harrison Ford who stars in Indiana Jones. A nice looking guy =D and I give him two thumbs up for the way he sees thing and what he'd done in preserving the environtment (For me, what he's done is just a lot better than some other celebrities). (See RD's interview with Ford)

When I read through the interview, there is one question that attracts me so much:

RD: If you could take over one person's job for just a day, whose would it be?

Ford: I'd like to be George W. Bush, and boy, I'd get a lot done. You'd remember me for a long, long time.

Wondering how would I answer this kind of question?

I want to be useful for others, my family at least. So, I would like to be one of character from Disney, Mulan, my favorite. I just want to taste what has Mulan gone through and merely be strong as her. To be able to sacrifice oneself for others, it's just great! Come back from that one day, I want to continue to live in that way, Strong! Then, hopefully can contribute more to others. It's simple, the key to be useful and helpful for other is to be useful and helpful for ourselves. And be Strong is one way, I suppose.

How 'bout you? If given a chance, who you wanna be? why? and what would you do?

3 comments:

Shan Shang said...

HEY!!! WHY U POST MY BF's PIC IN UR BLOG??? Angry oh me... Hahaha.... =P

JOM JOM JOM!!!!! MOVIES!!!! SLURPS~~~~

Linda Tan said...

SO OLD> FYI, He is 65 now. sigh... Grandpa~~~

Shan Shang said...

BLUEK...
Old is gold.. Never heard b4 Hahahaha... =P