Saturday, January 14, 2012

More Love in 2012




How was your first 2 weeks in 2012? Mine was splendid becauase of the well-spent 4 days at home with friends and family :)

Would like to congratulate my bestie, Wenny, for her beautiful wedding. "May you live happily ever after~" Also, had so much fun with Awen, In In and Susan. It's tiring, but it's FUN and unforgettable.

My niece is a big girl now, she ate spicy Padang rice, with lots and lots of water of course. We had a 'girl' pajama party WITHOUT her milk bottle. I am so proud of her. Good job, girl! :)

How about work? It's still tense, tiring and not always fun, but I am hanging in there. Changes are not always easy and better, but still gotta get through it...

Oh yeah... I shall record the first dissapointing letter when I first arrived back in town from Medan, it's rejection letter for my PR application. I tried my best, but can't do anything now. It makes me a bit unsure on things, but It doesn't make me feel extremely upset. In fact, I am quite open about it. I believe anything happened, happened for a reason :)

What's my goals in 2012? I can't post it here, but I definitely have something in mind. Sneak peak: Losing weight! :P It has always been in my to-achieve list for the last 2 years, which is not very easy to fullfil. Don't wish me luck. I really don't need luck on this, just determination, it requires lots and lots of it.

I am turning 25 in less than a month. Should I be celebrating it or worried about it? I would like to wish myself to be more confident, to be braver, to be more courageous (standing up for my opinion), to worry less, to enjoy life more, to smile and laugh more, to be happier.

Happy New Year, All~ Be kinder and slow down a little (the earth is not spinning faster than yesterday, why should we be running faster then?)~ Spread more Love in 2012.


Love,
Lin ^ ^

No comments: