Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Lunar New Year 2555



Happy Lunar New Year, All~

How much 'red packet' have you collected? How much food have you swallowed since the 22nd night? Best thing, how much time have you spent catching up with your family? both close and 'long lost' family.

Chinese New Year has always been more 'festive' than the 1st January for me, why? Because this is where the true love is :) This year, it's less crazy for me. I spent this new year with my family in my parents' new home (... half done, but warm.) and hopefully, can get the family photoshoot done on the fifth day of CNY.

Hope this year is going to be a better year for all of us, despite the fact that most people believe that 'water dragon' is not so good~ Anyway, you decide whether to live a good live or not :)

No comments: