Friday, October 1, 2010

The Peak

I wonder when was the last time that I ever have a clean page in my agenda. The last two weeks are the peak time. Today, I need to paste a sticky note to a page for 1 Oct 2010, as I am running out of space to jot down my to do list.

It's kinda fun, actually, despite the restless days. Time passes so fast, that I do not even realize that lunch time has passed, and not long after that it's time to go home. Best part, after wondering around, settling stuff, then I am finally home, bath, online, sleep, and everything starts all over again: busy day, slower evening, and quite night.

P.S. On my way to the airport, picking up mom and dad, and tomorrow, around the same time, we will be in the cab to the airport to Chengdu.

My first trip to China will be 'OLD' with aunties and parents and hopefully Good. Have never been to a family trip withouth my sis and her family. How I wish they can make it to this trip. Hahh~

No comments: