Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random

A lot of things are going on in my mind, but I do not have the time to sit, focus and write it down properly, in a good flow, at the end, I signed in, I chose a title, I started to write, I stumbled, I saved it as a draft, I signed out. I have 5 or 6 drafts waiting to be edited and finalized...

Lately, 24 hours seems are not enough! Not enough sleep, yet still not enough time to do what I want to do.

Anyway, a very quick update is another 4 days, at this very same time, I will be on my may to the airport with Dad and Mom, flying to Chengdu, to Jiu Zhai Gou. I am not tooooooo excited about this trip, despite the 'legend' on how beautiful the place is. It's known as the heaven on earth. Wow~
The only thing that I am happy about is I am fulfilling my other dreams, realizing my parents' other dream =) I am proud that I have the capability to do it.

Here comes the random. Some other things that I heard, I felt, I would like to share, and I would like to remember by writing it down are:

1. Learning which has no end

2. Tension of Opposite

3. Being famous; the Hall of fame

4. The joy in giving, or even just to be in the place where 'giving' is a culture


Hope I can post one of these before leaving for the longest holiday that I ever have for the last 2 years =D

No comments: