Thursday, September 9, 2010

Giving


Best part of being alive is that we have the ability to give. Giving financial support or a few hours of our time... to serve, or when we think we do not have enough of both, we are still able to give our Love, the only thing that we are born with.

I am blessed for being able to give, not much, but just enough for myself, for those who I know and I love, and those who I do not know but deserve to be loved!

I know how good the feeling is to receive something, the feeling of being cared for. Most of us should know... experience it. Thus, I feel bad that the feeling about receiving lesser now ever crossed my mind.

Feeling grateful for having enough!
Feeling grateful for being able to give!
Feeling grateful that I am still able to feel the joy in giving!

No comments: