Monday, October 25, 2010

Happiness


What makes you really happy?


I realize that I find the real happiness in the small things that I do.

I find my happiness in reading the books written by my favorite writers
I find my happiness in listening to the songs sang by my favorite singers
I find my happiness in my clean and organized room
I find my happiness in seeing my cute little niece talks
I find my happiness in writing this short post for my blog
I find my happinenss looking at the photos of my parents
I find my happiness when I think I had made someone feel good about themselves

I find happiness when I am planning for my future, knowing that I have purposes in life

Finally, some people said happiness is only real, when it's shared. Thus... I am sharing it with you!
Wish everyone can find their very own happiness~

No comments: