Sunday, July 28, 2013

24 July 2013

 
This post is dedicated to someone I care for.
 
I don't ask for anything fancy. I just want us to keep the love, have faith, work hard and giving our best in everything we do, give hope for a better future and just be there.
 
I am sorry for being stubborn, that has been my middle name all this while, which I know one day I would need to work on, and that one day maybe now.
 
I am sorry for caring too much, that's in my zodiac, when an Aquarius cares, they care too much, when they don't, they don't give a damn. There is nothing in the middle.
 
I am sorry for always having serious talk from time to time, that's just me being me, I want things crystal clear, so I said what I think, what concerns both of us and sometimes it may not always the sweet mushy things.
 
I am sorry for bad choices made at times. Things may seem small to you, but one day if I 'accidently' pick the ugliest tie (those with polkadot pattern??), would you wear that in front of me, just to make me happy, and then find another good timing to tell me, nicely of course, that maybe something with no pattern work best in all occasions. Then... I would slowly learn.
 
I am sorry for being too 'aggressive' sometimes. That's my principle of life. I have always been fighting all my life. For what's mine, for what I think is right, for people I love, and most of the time to prove some people that they are wrong. Sure, that there are those times when I am proven wrong for doing so. Yet, if I don't stand up for myself, nobody will do that for me. That's just an instinct.
 
Above all, I thank you for being around all those times, through the good and the bad.
 
For more years to come, I hope~
 
Love you, baby~
 

No comments: