Thursday, October 11, 2012

I have a dream...

 
I have a dream...
 
When I was young, people around me had somehow succeeded in planting the idea of me being a dentist as my purpose in life. Yeah... and I have lived with that idea for a few years without passion, of course. That's a conventional way of teaching children about 'having a dream'! =D
 
In high school, I or rather most of us had a dream to graduate fast and be free! Free from 'ugly' uniform,  free from being treated like a child, free from restrictions like 'smoking', 'drinking', free from being drive around and finally got to drive yourself LEGALLY, and there are so many more Freedom that we thought we would have when we graduated.
 
During college time, we enjoy them for 4 years, play really hard, some study really hard, some study smart, and some don't study at all, whichever category you are, ready or not, we need to step out to this 'real world'.
 
We start working: some enjoy their work, some know and good at their work, some learn to do and fall in love with their work, and there are some who simply hate their work. I was once that learn to do and fall in love with my work. From there, I have learned one thing: Thing that I really wanna do! It's to be able to help people!
 
I am no Mother Theresa. I am no Scientist. I am no Doctor or Nurse. I am no President.
 
B
U
T
:
:
:
 
I know how to write. I know how to read. That's the basic.
I love children. And... I think they love me :p That's the source of passion.
Then, I had thaught children before. I had seen my students do well. I was good at it. That's the experience.
I want to contribute to the change that could possibly happen to this world. I have chosen to contribute through Education. That's the choice I made!
 
I have a dream... no matter how the journey would be... One day, either Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, there will be a school open for the unfortunate children, without fee collection. :)
 
When that day comes, I know that I have sweated blood and drained tears to make that happen.
 
This is my Dream!
 

No comments: