Thursday, October 4, 2012

From Beijing, With Love...

Water Cube, Olympic Park, Beijing
This is my 23rd day in China. Had 2 weeks class and this week is a super long holiday for China national day. Thanks to my good roommate and other people that I have known so far, it is so much easier to settle in here.
 
Study: stick to the so called 'main purpose' that make me ends up in Beijing, I would say everything goes well. I am doing well with the test and now I am in the highest level class for the intensive program, E class. Coping good with all the classes but I know if I wanna do real good, I am still got a lot more to do. The problem is I just want to take it easy this time =D
 
Play: am enjoying the life here. A teacher in the class asked us to describe how we feel now, I can easily find the words to describe myself now, it is "无忧无虑", which means CAREFREE. I have four months and am going to really fully utilize this. :) Just came back from Inner Mongolia. It was freezing cold there at night, and I am decided that countries with only 2 seasons are best place to live in!
 
Love: I am in love~ :)
 
 

No comments: