Sunday, July 3, 2011

Run for Dad


This morning, I just finished my second 5km run. Frankly speaking, I was nervous about the run. I had not been practising as I was supposed to. Anyway, I still went for it, with light head (not enough sleep) and unprepared physic. The only thing I know, I should finish the run no matter what. Today is dad's birthday, so I am going to do it for him. :)

Anyway, nothing's fantastic. I finished it in an hour =( can be better? Of course, first if I trained myself and second if the route is better (this morning, it was so jammed that we practically need to stop and 'queue' to pass the small passage)

It was tiring, and I am still tired now, but it was good!

Next run on July 24, I must do better! Most importantly, I should be more prepared for it!

P.S. Happy Birthday Dad! I talked to him over the phone. Can tell that he is happy, especially when he told me that my niece sang for him happy birthday song and say "我喜欢公公". =D We all love you, Dad =)

No comments: