Sunday, April 25, 2010

Worldvision Singapore

2010 is welcoming May very soon (time flies), I am looking back to my resolutions I made this year, to assess what I had done, what I am currently doing, and what I have left behind.

Contributing back to the society is one that I have been leaving behind. Thinking to do volunteering job, had signed up with the community club, but haven't got a call from them. Thinking to do something with SPCA, but there will be a training (This is important) which is held on Saturday morning (Should I take half day leave from work for this?). Another thing that I have been considering to do is to adopt a foster child. The only consideration, how if one day I do not have the ability to continue giving my support? They should not be a burden, the support given should bring us the feeling of joy, and blessing for them. Hah~

For now, I can only help spreading the word. Just added Worldvision Singapore banner to my blog. Hope there will be at least few more people knowing about this organization (considering how low the traffic to my blog).

This little thing that I am doing, hope can bring good changes to the kids who need it.

No comments: