Thursday, April 29, 2010

At last, Not so "Bad Day"


Today is not exactly my typical day! Some machines are not behaving, some people are throwing temper, some people are acting weird, some people miss their stop, some people almost lost the handphone, some people were eating fast food for dinner and lunch (yuck!), and some people's mind are just not in the right place.

Woohhhhh.. Such a long day. I sighed and getting tired of it, start throwing temper to others (sorry~)

Apparently, I am no good with environment with stressful people!

However, they said there is always balance in everything! Catching up with friends are the best that I could possibly experience today. This bunch of friends, when I started to recall, I have been knowing them for 12 years, half of my life. They are one of the best part of my life. It's proven, my bad day is not so bad, because of you, guys!

3IPA1, C3S, Diponegoro, 2004! No matter how I hate the name picked for the group, I love the people in it. =D

No comments: