Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Today is mother's day. To all mothers, "Happy Mother's Day!"

To my mom, "I Love You"

To my sister who is a mom as well "Love you, you have been a great mom so far" :)

We will never be able to thank our Mom enough.

Words, actions will never been able to pay all the love, care, sacrifice that they have been doing for us. In fact, whatever, they did, they did it for us, asking for nothing.

For my mom, she has always been there for me, no matter what.
Whatever she does, she did it for us. For our future, a better one.
Whatever she does not do, again, it is for our own good.
We are raised with love.
Whatever she teaches us, it makes us a person.
Her arms are always wide open, for us, her children to come back, whenever we are in need.
Her prayers are always with us, wherever we are.
She will always love us, I believe.

"Love you, Mom"

P.S. A person asked me weeks ago, "Have you thanked your mom?", "Yes, I have" :)


No comments: