Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dilemma


Weeks ago I sprained my ankle. I wasn't really sprained my ankle, but it is just hurt and swollen, without any reasons. The only guessing that the chinese doctor, the orthopedic and myself can have is because of the high heels that I always wear, or I used to wear. Piuh... Too much pressure put in the front part of my leg, and it starts causing pain.

So, for weeks I have already been wearing this flat shoes and guess what, my leg is not so swollen anymore (as I was taking the pain killer and putting the plaster in my ankle which are given by the orthopedic), buttttt.... the right toe is losing its sense, it feels like 'ba-ba' (it's Hokkien as I am not sure what the right word for it =P).

First, I try to bear wearing the ballet flats, though it looks a bit off when I am in more formal outfit. hoping for comfortable feeling. But now, I looks weird and my leg is aching.

What should I do... I have 3 pairs of flats, and all are not comfortable when I walk for more than half an hour. When I tried it before I purchased it, it feels all right. But now, it is not. T.T Stressed!

I either want my high heels back, with no pain of course, or my slipper!

2 comments:

Angelia said...

hmmm...my suggestion...
maybe u can try shoes with very short heels...like 1cm or 2cm...coz i think u are getting use to wear high heels, but ur feet is not ready for it...

and remember!! do not carry heavy stuffs, books, or anything heavy...

coz nowadays, i've been carried my laptop like a whole day..coz i need it to do some stuffs in college...
n i ended up hurting my feet, especially my ankle...
then i wear my sandals, with a bit heels, like 1cm...
it feels better after that and i don't feel weird while walking...

Linda Tan said...

Thanks darling. I had seen a podiatrist. And suggest me to make a customized cushion. It won't cure, as it is genetic she said. :)

But I don't go for it, as other said, what I need is a shoes with a good support. And as we know, flip flop is comfortable, sometimes, but it is not better than wearing heels.

Now I am investing in any kinds of shoes :P Just bought anothe one just now, hopefully this one works for me :)

Thanks, anyway =)