Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Strange...


Strange neighbourhood I have here. I was about to go out to shop something for dinner. And here the Indian kids, crying, about to broke down the house's door. That little boy is actually my neighbour. He just came back from school and couldn't get into the house, as nobody was opening the door for him.

I helped him to make a phone call, but nobody is picking up. So I thought his mom might be out for something. Then, I asked an aunty which is staying at the same storey with us, thinking to ask her take in the boy before his mom come back. But...

"Aunty, that Indian boy...." I even hadn't finished my sentence, she already said,
"Don't mind him, his mother is inside. Sleeping maybe. Use english and tell him to sit and wait"

I was speechless, "Thank you", and walked away.

And when I am about to tell the boy to wait, "@#$%^&*(!"(someone inside the house was asking something in Tamil) GREAT!!! His mom was really at home, taking nap, and if there were fire burning down her house, she might not even realize it. Poor boy~ Weird mom~ Aunty with excellent guess~

P.S. AND currently, Singapore seems not so 'clean' anymore, huh?! With all people around the world (Indonesian, Chinese, Malaysian) jump down or hang themselves to death. Is this the season for suicide?

No comments: