Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Year End Greetings


Hi all... Year has come to an end and new year is starting in few days time.

Time to reevaluate what has been done, what has been went through, what has been accomplished, and what to do next.

For me, this year has been a busy, tiring and fun year. What has I accomplished so far? Does goals set achieved? Pretty much as I expected, and grateful for that.

1. First Class Degree
Just get my certificate from APIIT, and as usual I am grateful that I need not deal with their admin staffs for the next nine months for my convocation. =D

2. Losing Fat (not weight)
Adapting to new environment, especially the food has gained me so much weight. In two years, what I gain except my weight are my nick names. Let's see: Piranha, A Huat, Tham ciak, A pui and Tante Girang. (the last one has nothing to do with every Kg I gain, though) But as set in the begining of the year, effort has been put in for dieting, both healthy (yoga, jogging and less-canned-food) and unhealthy (Eating nothing). Finally, I get to lose some insignificant fat, especially from my "phok-phok" face. =D Maintenance is required though.

The goals set this year are considered accomplished. Apart from it, I enjoy this year for some other reasons.

3. Holiday with Family
When the last time I had a family trip with the complete family members? Very hard to recall. But this year, we made it to Phuket, with dad mom sis bro in law n niece. Happy as everybody enjoy it. Wonder where and when will the next trip be?

4. Quality time with friends
Genting Trip, Singapore Trip, and lots of outing in weekends have made this time throughout the year worth to remember. =D

Am really grateful for all those things: People I met and kindness in within, Problems I went through and solutions to every of them, Self-Realization and lessons learnt.

Finally, to you all... Merry Christmas n Happy New Year!!!

No comments: