Monday, December 22, 2008

Home


Sad to say, I am going to leave Singapore soon. Just when I'm getting used to living here: the food, the environment, and the people, now, I need to leave. This tension of opposite is confusing for sure. Glad to be home soon, but sad home with nothing proud to be brought.

Journey hasn't ended yet, will resume in no time. Hope by that time, everything will get better; the economy, my mental, preparation and focus.

I will be home soon, after 10 months. And this will be first time for the past two years , I will be spending my new year eve with family. Happy~ There might no exquisite fireworks and decoration, but to be among people I love, is one great things that I enjoy the most.

Home sweet home~ Dad, Mom, Sis, Nieces, and Doggies! I'm coming~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sorry did not keep in touch with you for so long??

how is everything?? hope u have great fun over there at home k!!

take care.. and happy new year

-cher-

Linda Tan said...

Everything goes just fine! Will be back home tomorrow!

Merry Xmas n Happy New Year!!!