Sunday, May 25, 2008

Go where heart brings you



I was worry. My mind kept on wandering around.


Finding solution. What can I do? What should I do? and yet answers are not found.


Sussana Tammaro write in his book, 'va dove ti porta il cuore', should we blame the moon for our feeling? If moon can help to determine water level of the sea and help radicchio grows faster ( plants that the root can be burnt as substittute of coffee), it should has power to determine our heart, our mind, our body, as we are made up of water, mineral and gas, just like others being in this world, the only different is we claim ourselves slightly better and it makes us do.


And can we blame it on the moon?


If we can blame everything on others, life should be much easier. But it doesn't how universe work. Everything is determined by ourselves. There is a book which titled as 'Blink', ability to think without thinking. claiming the very first 2 seconds in our thought might be the best answer for everything.


When this worry starts to take over almost every part of me, my body, my emotion, my mind, a spark of idea forces myself to do what I suppose to do.


It's passed by.

It's gone as fast as it comes.

I deny it.

I found reason to continue in my current state, uncertainty.

I'm in my comfort zone.

Let time heals.

I believe in it, always.

It's easy to do, as not much effort needed.

Fear comes.

Again, let time heals.

I survive.

But, what if there is no time, when every second counts.

In uncertainty, how long would time take to heal myself.

I much more worry now.


My mind wandering, before it find my very first thought back, when my heart is speaking to me. Just do it!!! (wonder Phil Knight ever passed this kind of phase in his life before this motto has become a lifestyle nowadays)


No choice.

I couldn't stay any longer in this uncomfortable comfort zone.

I move outside.

First time, I'm forcing my mind.

The next time, I found my mind forces me to stay in the comfortable uncomfort zone.

Formerly I'm in pieces.

Now I'm in one piece.

Rasionalism makes me lost.

Heart helps to find my way back.

'va dove ti porta il cuore'

7 comments:

Shan Shang said...

can't log in to friendster so can't leave comment there =P

for your Be aware post. Next time if got things like that, make sure you ask the person for the management permission letter. They are not suppose to go upstairs and "promote" things. I think they have treaty with the guards, that's why they went up?

But if anything like that take place again, straight away said, no management office letter, I will not pay a single sen to you. If it is required then I will pay to the office letter PROVIDED the office give you a letter stating that it is necessary. Then just close the door. If that person still linger outside of your door, call the guard or management office to report them. Kekeke... That's what I normally do when I stayed in apartment.

Be careful ^.^

Linda Tan said...

No worries!!! Won't be happening again. I think once a year is enough d. Hoho... Non sense.

Thanx for the suggestion, anyway. =)

Shan Shang said...

=..=" You actually anticipated it to take place again?? You must be joking... Dodong... You are so excited when you hear people want to cheat you?? Hahah...

Let me try my luck then....
*give you sweet* "Buy me ice cream.."

(How I wish you will fall for that, hahaah...)

Linda Tan said...

When food concerns, I won't fall for it. Hoho

Shan Shang said...

CHEH...

Anonymous said...

Yo..
Blm baca smuanya tapi gw baru taw lo demen banget baca buku? =p

Linda Tan said...

Hehe... I like to do anything that can keep me do something. Buku cuma salah satunya. n bisa isi otak w yg masih melompong, supprisingly. Haha =P

Ada buku apa yg bagus, kasi tau ke Linda. K! wakakkakaka