Saturday, March 6, 2010

Post CNY 2010


Back from CNY Holiday. The one week holiday was extremely short. The flight was delayed and I landed at around 9p.m. Immigration clearance, waiting for baggage, I finally ate my reunion dinner inside my uncle's car, Ayam Penyet 'Bungkus'. Finished my dinner, then boarded the train and headed home.

Was spending time with family (Mom and Dad looks older every year I was back home, but happy that they are healthy and having each other by their side. And my niece is an Angel, our smart little angel), made it for the reunion with high school friends (it's been 6 years now, and everybody has not changed yet. I am grateful to have this group of friends =D), there goes the one week, and back to Singapore.

It had been very busy for the last two weeks. Weekdays was catching up with stuff at works, weekend was catching up with friends. Finally, today have the time to sit down and reflect.

Feeling good as I have been more committed to live healthier life. It's a step that I have taken, long way to go =D Anyway, I am having fun in my cardio sculpt and swimming class!!!

I have extracted my premolar, and soon will have my lower braces on. In a blink of eyes, I will soon finish my treatments. FYI, surprisingly, taking out a tooth is not as painful as I have always imagined. It's the doctor that's good. For that, Thanks, Dr. Ho and the nurse, who also a colleague of mine, Rochelle. =D

Last night was having fun with everybody from the clinic. Food was good (especially the crispy duck) and hope everyone enjoy the night! Congrats, Dr. Leong... For passing your exam.

Today, having lunch at Sushi Tei for my belated birthday and my colleague's earlied birthday. Thanks, Moon for the treat!
The hours left today, I would love to spend it with myself and myself only! =D

Life is Good :) Sometimes, there is bitterness that you need to go through, it's just to let you know how sweet, sometimes life can be. Be thankful that you are alive ^.^

No comments: