Friday, November 20, 2009

Busy November


If people go to a General Practitioner for general check up, I go to Orthopaedic for general consultation.

I am so young (Hmmm Hmmm)... but, all the joints in my body is No Good at all. =( Easily sprained myself!

When I asked the doctor why I always sprained, he laughed and said "How should I know..." =.=

Coming out from his clinic, I always have two things:
- a pack of plaster and
- a piece of advice "Exercise More..."

...........................................................................................................

Here I am... Trying to be a bit active...

Joining the Latin Jam, Yummy bites... Skipped few classes, Planning for future =P, and weeks passed... So Fasttt~ and we are now practicing dancing for our clinic year dinner with other colleagues. They are really good =D I am a no no... Haha... I am trying though.

Talking about dinner, this year is going to end soon. I feel that the 2009 just started few months back. I was just worrying about getting a job, and now, I am going to start another new year, and should plan something to achieve.

Let me use this weekend to plan then =D


No comments: