Friday, November 7, 2008

Tuesdays with Morrie



Title : Tuesdays with Morrie
Author : Mitch Albom

I am now really in reading and writting mode. I am glad that I found a bit life in the current state of mine.

Review
This is another novel, one of the famous, from Mitch Albom. I have now read all his best selling novel. Unlike other fictional, this one is a true story. Morrie, the main character in it, was Albom's sociology professor in his college time. A person who understood what "sociology" really is about. He was suffering from Amyothropic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) which took every part of his physical freedom, and left nothing but his unbeatable soul to light up and touch many people's life, even after he left.

As the title of the book, this entire book, the lesson in it, was originally recorded down on Tuesday, where Mitch Albom would flight back to the place where Morrie lived, just to had this tuesday class of their own. Morrie called this book as his last thesis. He actually taught what he experts in until the end of his life. What a great teacher!

Opinion
I wish I can cite exactly what the old professor said. But I do not have the book with me, so I just cannot do that. Most important thing, like others book of Mitch Albom, I wish I have more than two thumbs to praise his work. =D Worth to read!

No comments: