Sunday, October 19, 2008

Short Refreshing Trip



Took the above picture few days back. Yes!!! I just came back from Vista Komanwel, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. Haha

The main purpose to be back to KL was for University - Industry Commercialization Colaboration Forum (UICCF) 2008 in my former college, beloved APIIT. This is a forum which is organized by MDeC (Multimedia Development Corporation) with the objectives to allow researchers and students at IHL (Institute of Higher Learning) to present their ideas for industry review and vice versa for the industry to present their needs to researchers.

I'm glad that I took part in it, as I learn a lot from it. The panelists present topics that open up my mind in every single way and they did give their valuable opinions about my project that I should really be more careful with.

Anyway, other than that one day event, I do have fun in my second hometown. =D Although might not be able to have a really comfortable place to stay =P, but I did enjoy the short trip, especially the food and the companion of others.

First Day
I was troubling a lady as we missed our bus in woodlands imigration. She looks very strict but she is really a nice person. Thanks her that I can get to Larkin bus station safely =D
Arrived in KL around 5 P.M. and most importantly on my first day I was able to eat Tom Yam. Oh~~~ Heavenly delicious...

Second Day
A tiring day but I did have fun at night. =D Morning to afternoon was all about UICCF. But when the dark night came, it was all about food. Have our first round of dinner in Sri Petaling, Bak Kut Teh. And it didn't end there, straight continued to Secret Recipe. Kya!!! Delightful meals Slurp~

Third Day
The third day was a fully outing day. I had finally had my haircut. After that we continued with a little bit of shopping in Megamall, Mid Valley then dinner in KLCC. This dinner outing was organized by all Sushi addicts who are cheated by this Japanese dish. I really can't tell what good from Sushi. The raw fishes? The fried mushroom, carrot and eggplant in the Bento? Wasabi? *Shake head*

Fourth Day
A boring morning as everybody had whole day class, but fun night which we spent in a bar. This is my second time in this kind of place, having fun tough. Bad Girl was drunk.

Fifth Day
A little bit hangover but still need to pack and back to where my journey had been suspended. And start from last night journey was resumed.

It's good to be back to the place where you familiar with. It's a really refreshing trip after two boring weeks doing everything I can do which is actually doing nothing. Hoping something good come tomorrow. Have given my best and as always hope for the best!!!

4 comments:

Shan Shang said...

CIS!!!! SUSHI IS NICE!!! =P

Linda Tan said...

Wakakakkaka Nice? Nice? Nice? really? Then, it's Nice... Haha =P

Jazzsen said...

So...the bad girl is back to be even more bad as she already is??..... and she's drunk? this is great! I do hope somebody bring a camera to capture the moment.

Linda Tan said...

Why are you calling me bad girl? I am no longer a girl. Wakakakak Tante Girang, remember?

And I am not as drunk as you heard. It's just like having a sleeping tablet, so I can have a good nite sleep. Haha =P